1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained there in are correct.
2. The customer shall pay Anima Mundi Travels a deposit in the sum of 40% (minimum €500) of the total amount due for each person named in the reservation.
3. The balance monies due shall be paid by the customer to Anima Mundi Travels not less than 2 weeks prior to the date of departure. Payment can be made via the web site (Paypal) or bank transfer.
4. If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date Anima Mundi Travels reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
5. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply.
Cancellation 2 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 2 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation 8 to 10 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
Cancellation more than 10 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
6. Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, Anima Mundi Travels reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
7. Anima Mundi Travels is not held liable for flight costs.
8. Anima Mundi Travels reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
9. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Anima Mundi Travels and its guests, staff or owners.
10. The customer shall keep all Anima Mundi Travels fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
11. Anima Mundi Travels reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Anima Mundi Travels shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
12. Anima Mundi Travels retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
13. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
14. Anima Mundi Travels accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. We are not responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
16. Anima Mundi Travels can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
17. Anima Mundi Travels reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or yoga activity.
18. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
19. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Anima Mundi Travels. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Anima Mundi Travels is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
20. Anima Mundi Travels cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
21. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify the manager as soon as possible.
22. Anima Mundi Travels shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
23. Anima Mundi Travels accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Anima Mundi Travels.
24. We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Spanish Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts in all matters regarding them.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Parents / Guardians
Some of our events, particularly our retreats for children, require parents or guardians to register and / or sign other agreements on behalf of their children. We ask that you provide us with all the required information about your children, including but not limited to their dietary requirements, special needs and their allergies. You can provide us with this information when you register your child for our events. By registering your children for our events, you give permission for them to participate in activities organized during the events.
Photography and filming
Indemnity, Release and Risk Waiver
Some of our events and their associated activities have a level of risk involved and may cause damage to property or injury. These activities are usually organized for retreats and include but not limited by swimming and other sport activities. We take all reasonable steps to eliminate or minimize the risks. Except as otherwise expressly required by law, we do not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by yourself or your children as a result of participation at our events due to any cause unless caused by the proven negligence of us, our staff, volunteers and leaders.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: * name and job title * contact information including email address * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests * Credit/Debit Card Information when the payments are not processed through PayPal * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: * Internal record keeping. * We may use the information to improve our products and services. * We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. * From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: * whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes * if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy: